Representative Lickley is a native of Salmon, ID and a 1990 graduate of the University of Idaho with a BS in agricultural economics. She and her husband raised their two children on the family’s century farm and ranch in Jerome. Along with the day-to-day ranch and farm operations in Idaho and Nevada, Laurie served Idaho’s beef industry in both the local and national level.
– Director National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (NCBA) from 2009-2011 and 2014-2016;
– Cochair NCBA Nominating Committee 2011-2012;
– Lifetime affiliate member and former board member of Leadership Idaho Agriculture;
– Idaho’s Behavioral Health Council 2020-present;
– Northwest Pacific Fisheries Task Force;
– Vice-chair of House Resources and Conservation COmmittee 2021-present;
– Idaho Power’s Integrated Resource Plan Advisory Council (IRPAC);
– Past president of Jerome Rotary.