Print Friendly

     Idaho Statutes

Idaho Statutes are updated to the website July 1 following the legislative session.


22-3112.  Disposition of receipts — Use of moneys by commission — Transfer of fund. 1. As soon as possible after receipt, all moneys received by the commission from the assessment levied under section 22-3107, Idaho Code, and all other moneys received by the commission shall be deposited in one or more separate accounts in the name of the commission in one or more banks or trust companies approved under chapter 27, title 67, Idaho Code, as state depositories. The commission shall designate such accounts and such banks or trust companies. All funds so deposited in said institutions are hereby appropriated for the purpose of carrying out the provisions of this act.
2. (a)  No moneys shall be withdrawn from or paid out of such accounts except upon order of the commission, and upon checks or other orders upon such accounts signed by such member of the commission as the commission designates and countersigned by such other member, officer or employee of the commission as the commission designates. A receipt, voucher or other written record, showing clearly the nature and items covered by each check or other order, shall be kept.
(b)  All moneys referred to in subsection 1 of this section shall be used by the commission only for the payment of expenses of the commission in carrying out the powers conferred on the commission.
3.  Funds presently held by the state of Idaho in the Idaho hop grower’s commission fund shall be, and hereby are, transferred therefrom to the depository or depositories selected under this act by the commission, and the treasurer of the state of Idaho is hereby directed to transfer such funds.
4.  The right is reserved to the state of Idaho to audit all funds of the commission at any time.

[I.C., sec. 22-3112, reen. 1967, ch. 216, sec. 8, p. 650.]

How current is this law?