IDAHO COMMERCIAL FEED LAW
25-2712. Prohibited acts. Acts including, but not limited to, the following acts and the causing thereof within the state of Idaho are hereby prohibited:
(1) The manufacture or distribution of any commercial feed that is adulterated or misbranded.
(2) The adulteration or misbranding of any commercial feed.
(3) The distribution of agricultural commodities such as whole seed, hay, straw, stover, silage, cobs, husks, and hulls which are adulterated within the meaning of section 25-2707, Idaho Code.
(4) The failure or refusal to register products in accordance with the provisions of section 25-2704, Idaho Code.
(5) The failure to label products in accordance with the provisions of section 25-2705, Idaho Code.
(6) The failure to pay inspection fees and file reports as required by section 25-2706, Idaho Code.
(7) The reuse of bags or totes used for commercial feeds, including customer formula feeds, that are not appropriately cleaned. A person that intends to reuse bags or totes must document their cleanout procedures.
(8) The removal or disposal of a commercial feed in violation of an order under section 25-2711, Idaho Code.
[25-2712, added 2006, ch. 57, sec. 12, p. 179.]