IDAHO LIVESTOCK DEALER LICENSING
25-3302. State brand board — Additional duties. The state brand board, in addition to other duties provided by law, shall administer the provisions of this chapter relating to livestock dealer licensing. The board shall meet annually, and more frequently if deemed necessary, for the purposes of administration of this chapter.
The board shall exercise the following powers and duties:
(1) Promulgate such rules as deemed necessary to implement and supplement the provisions of this chapter and provide for its orderly administration, pursuant to the provisions of chapter 52, title 67, Idaho Code;
(2) Prescribe necessary information to be provided by applicants for licenses to determine if the requirements of this chapter have been met;
(3) Issue licenses to qualified applicants and collect appropriate fees;
(4) Revoke or suspend the license of, or refuse to issue a license to any person, licensee or applicant who violates any provision of this chapter; and
(5) Require the necessary record keeping by licensees and submission of written reports as warranted in order to carry out the provision and intent of this chapter.
[25-3302, added 1978, ch. 290, sec. 1, p. 710; am. 1990, ch. 182, sec. 2, p. 396; am. 1995, ch. 124, sec. 1, p. 541.]