BANKS AND BANKING
26-1803. Definitions. Unless the context requires otherwise, the terms below have the meaning assigned:
(1) "Department" means the Idaho department of finance.
(2) "Director" means the director of the Idaho department of finance.
(3) "Mutual savings bank" means a savings bank owned by the members of the savings bank and operating under this act.
(4) "Savings bank" means a bank converted and operating pursuant to this act whether in stock form or in mutual form.
(5) "Stock savings bank" means a savings bank owned by holders of capital stock and operating under this act.
[26-1803, added 1997, ch. 310, sec. 3, p. 918.]