BANKS AND BANKING
26-2803. Exemptions. The provisions of this chapter do not apply to:
(1) A real estate broker or real estate salesman licensed under chapter 20, title 54, Idaho Code, and engaged in the sale of real estate as a principal vocation if the real estate broker or salesman affiliated with the broker represents either the buyer or the seller.
(2) Agencies of the United States and of this state and its political subdivisions.
(3) An owner of real property who offers credit secured by a contract of sale, mortgage or deed of trust on the property sold.
(4) A loan that is made by a person to an employee of that person if the proceeds of the loan are used to assist the employee in meeting his housing needs.
(5) Any person licensed or chartered under the laws of this state or the United States as a bank, regulated lender licensed under the Idaho credit code, savings and loan association, credit union, or trust company.
[26-2803, added 1990, ch. 225, sec. 1, p. 600.]