28-46-415. disclosures. Before disbursing funds pursuant to a payday loan, a payday lender shall provide written notice in not less than twelve (12) point bold type and in all capitalized letters to the borrower stating the following:
"1. Payday loans are intended to address short-term, not long-term, financial needs.
2. You will be required to pay additional fees if the payday loan is renewed rather than paid in full when due.
3. You have the right to rescind the payday loan at no cost no later than the end of the next business day following the day on which the payday loan is made.
4. Payday loans may contain high-cost features, and borrowers should consider alternative lower-cost loans.
5. If you believe that the lender has violated the law, you may file a written complaint with the Idaho Department of Finance. Filing a complaint does not limit nor impair any rights you may have against the lender.
6. You have a one-time right during any consecutive twelve (12) month period to convert a payday loan into an extended payment plan."
[28-46-415, added 2014, ch. 270, sec. 5, p. 677.]