IDAHO UNIFORM BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS CODE
30-21-205. correcting filed record. (a) A person on whose behalf a filed record was delivered to the secretary of state for filing may correct the record if:
(1) The record at the time of filing was inaccurate;
(2) The record was defectively signed; or
(3) The electronic transmission of the record to the secretary of state was defective.
(b) To correct a filed record, a person on whose behalf the record was delivered to the secretary of state must deliver to the secretary of state for filing a statement of correction.
(c) A statement of correction:
(1) May not state a delayed effective date;
(2) Must be signed by the person correcting the filed record;
(3) Must identify the filed record to be corrected;
(4) Must specify the inaccuracy or defect to be corrected; and
(5) Must correct the inaccuracy or defect.
(d) A statement of correction is effective as of the effective date of the filed record that it corrects except as to persons relying on the uncorrected filed record and adversely affected by the correction. As to those persons, the statement of correction is effective when filed.
[30-21-205, added 2015, ch. 243, sec. 8, p. 764.]