IDAHO UNIFORM BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS CODE
30-21-212. DELIVERY BY SECRETARY OF STATE. Except as otherwise provided by section 30-21-412, Idaho Code, or by law of this state other than this chapter, the secretary of state may deliver a record to a person by delivering it:
(1) In person to the person that submitted it for filing;
(2) To the principal office address of the person;
(3) By means of electronic transmission, pursuant to the uniform electronic transactions act, chapter 50, title 28, Idaho Code;
(4) To another address the person provides to the secretary of state for delivery; or
(5) To the address of the person’s registered agent.
[30-21-212, added 2015, ch. 243, sec. 8, p. 766; am. 2017, ch. 144, sec. 1, p. 340.]