IDAHO UNIFORM BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS CODE
30-21-511. TERMINATION OF REGISTRATION. (a) The secretary of state may terminate the registration of a registered foreign entity in the manner provided in subsections (b) and (c) of this section if the entity does not:
(1) Deliver its annual report to the secretary of state for filing not later than the date it is due;
(2) Have a registered agent as required by section 30-21-402, Idaho Code; or
(3) Deliver to the secretary of state for filing a statement of change under section 30-21-407, Idaho Code, not later than thirty (30) days after a change occurs in the name or address of the entity’s registered agent.
(b) The secretary of state may terminate the registration of a registered foreign entity by:
(1) Filing a notice of termination or noting the termination in the records of the secretary of state; and
(2) Delivering a copy of the notice or the information in the notation to the entity’s registered agent or, if the entity does not have a registered agent, to the entity’s principal office.
(c) The notice must state or the information in the notation under subsection (b) of this section must include:
(1) The effective date of the termination, which must be at least sixty (60) days after the date the secretary of state delivers the copy; and
(2) The grounds for termination under subsection (a) of this section.
(d) The registration of a registered foreign entity to do business in this state ceases on the effective date of the notice of termination or notation under subsection (b) of this section, unless before that date the entity cures each ground for termination stated in the notice or notation. If the entity cures each ground, the secretary of state shall file a record so stating.
[30-21-511, added 2015, ch. 243, sec. 11, p. 779.]