FOOD, DRUGS, AND OIL
UNIFORM CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
37-2733. Prohibited acts B — Penalties. (a) It is unlawful for any person:
(1) Who is subject to article III of this act to distribute or dispense a controlled substance in violation of section 37-2722, Idaho Code;
(2) Who is a registrant, to manufacture a controlled substance not authorized by his registration, or to distribute or dispense a controlled substance not authorized by his registration to another registrant or other authorized person;
(3) To refuse or fail to make, keep or furnish any record, notification, order form, statement, invoice or information required under this act;
(4) To refuse an entry into any premises for any inspection authorized by this act; or
(5) Knowingly to keep or maintain any store, shop, warehouse, dwelling, building, vehicle, boat, aircraft, or other structure or place, which is resorted to by persons using controlled substances in violation of this act for the purpose of using these substances, or which is used for keeping or selling them in violation of this act.
(b) Any person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction may be imprisoned for not more than one (1) year, fined not more than twenty-five thousand dollars ($25,000), or both.
[I.C., sec. 37-2733, as added by 1971, ch. 215, sec. 1, p. 939; am. 1972, ch. 409, sec. 2, p. 1195.]