HEALTH AND SAFETY
ALCOHOLISM AND INTOXICATION TREATMENT ACT
39-305. Standards for public and private treatment facilities — Enforcement procedures — Penalties. (1) The board of health and welfare shall establish standards for approved treatment facilities, which shall be met in order for a treatment facility to be approved as a public or private treatment facility. The standards shall prescribe the health standards to be met and standards of treatment to be afforded patients.
(2) The department shall periodically inspect approved public and private treatment facilities.
(3) The department shall maintain a list of approved public and private treatment facilities.
(4) Each approved public and private treatment facility shall file with the department any data, statistics, records, and information the department reasonably requires. An approved public or private treatment facility that, without good cause, fails to furnish any data, statistics, records, or information as requested, or that files fraudulent returns thereof, shall be removed from the list of approved treatment facilities.
(5) The board of health and welfare, after holding a hearing, may suspend, revoke, limit, or restrict an approval, or refuse to grant an approval, for failure to meet its standards.
(6) A district court may restrain any violation of this act, review any denial, restriction, or revocation of approval, and grant other relief required to enforce its provisions.
[I.C., sec. 39-305, as added by S.L. 1975, ch. 149, sec. 1, p. 376.]