Print Friendly

     Idaho Statutes

Idaho Statutes are updated to the website July 1 following the legislative session.


54-1904A.  Filing of notices and income tax returns — Payment of income taxes by contractors. Within thirty (30) days after any public works contractor who is required to be licensed pursuant to this chapter has been awarded a contract for construction to be performed within the state of Idaho involving the expenditure of any public moneys, the contract awarding agency shall notify the state tax commission that the contract has been awarded and shall provide to the state tax commission the name and address of the prime contractor. Upon written request of the state tax commission, the prime contractor, within thirty (30) days, shall file with the state tax commission a signed statement showing the date on which such contract was made or awarded, the names and addresses of the home offices of the contracting parties, including all subcontractors, the state of incorporation if the party is a corporation, the project number and a general description of the type and location of the work to be performed, the amount of the prime contract and all subcontracts, and all other relevant information which may be required on forms which may be prescribed by the state tax commission. The state tax commission shall forward to the administrator such information from the form as the administrator and the state tax commission agree is necessary for the administrator to fulfill the requirements of section 54-1913, Idaho Code. Every contractor or subcontractor whose name appears on any such notice shall be required to file income tax returns with the state tax commission and to pay all income taxes which may be due thereon pursuant to law for all years in which any public moneys were received by him in connection with any construction work which was performed within the state of Idaho.

[54-1904A, added 1963, ch. 292, sec. 1, p. 772; am. 1993, ch. 237, sec. 1, p. 820; am. 2005, ch. 213, sec. 26, p. 660; am. 2005, ch. 295, sec. 1, p. 935.]

How current is this law?