PROFESSIONS, VOCATIONS, AND BUSINESSES
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT REGISTRATION AND LICENSING ACT
54-3004. Disciplinary proceedings. Upon giving at least twenty (20) days’ notice of its intended action, and affording the holder of a license an opportunity for a hearing to be conducted under the provisions of chapter 52, title 67, Idaho Code, the board may refuse to issue, refuse to renew, revoke or suspend the license of any landscape architect upon the following grounds:
(1) Fraud or deception in the application for or the procurement of a license or in passing any of the examinations prescribed by this chapter;
(2) Conviction of a felony by a court of competent jurisdiction;
(3) Gross negligence in the practice of landscape architecture;
(4) Fraud or deceit in the practice of landscape architecture;
(5) Willful violation of any of the provisions of this chapter or any of the rules promulgated by the board under the authority of this chapter.
The board may reinstate any revoked or suspended license upon such terms as it may impose.
An appeal of any order of the board may be taken to the district court of either Ada county or the county in which the applicant or licensee resides, in accordance with chapter 52, title 67, Idaho Code.
[54-3004, added 1972, ch. 390, sec. 4, p. 771; am. 1993, ch. 216, sec. 87, p. 661; am. 2003, ch. 225, sec. 3, p. 584.]