PROFESSIONS, VOCATIONS, AND BUSINESSES
54-916C. DENTAL THERAPY LICENSURE BY CREDENTIALS. The board may issue a license to practice dental therapy without further examination to an applicant upon evidence that:
(1) The applicant currently holds an active license in good standing to practice dental therapy in another state with no disciplinary proceedings or unresolved complaints pending before the state’s licensing board;
(2) The applicant has been in clinical practice at least two (2) years and has practiced a minimum of two thousand (2,000) hours in the three (3) years immediately preceding the date of application;
(3) The applicant has graduated from a dental therapy school accredited by the commission on dental accreditation of the American dental association as of the date of the applicant’s graduation;
(4) The applicant has successfully completed board-approved examinations; and
(5) The applicant has paid the application fee as set by board rule.
[54-916C, added 2019, ch. 221, sec. 9, p. 674.]