STATE GOVERNMENT AND STATE AFFAIRS
67-1414. rules — testing fees. The attorney general shall adopt rules to implement the provisions of sections 67-1412 through 67-1416, Idaho Code. The rules must:
(1) Provide the nature and manner of testing and the procedures and apparatus to be used for testing;
(2) Establish reasonable participant and testing fees for the program, including the collection of fees to pay the cost of installation, monitoring, calibration and deactivation of any testing device and reimbursement to private or governmental entities providing such services;
(3) Provide the establishment and use of local accounts for the deposit of fees collected and for administration of the 24/7 sobriety and drug monitoring program pursuant to these rules;
(4) Require approval by the attorney general of all contracts entered into between local or state agencies and vendors participating in the 24/7 sobriety and drug monitoring program; and
(5) Require and provide for the approval of a 24/7 sobriety and drug monitoring program data management technology plan that must be used by the attorney general and participating jurisdictions to manage testing, data access, fees and fee payments and any required reports.
[67-1414, added 2014, ch. 240, sec. 4, p. 607.]