STATE GOVERNMENT AND STATE AFFAIRS
67-7110. snowmobiles — Restrictions. It shall be unlawful for any person to drive or operate any snowmobile:
(1) At a rate of speed greater than reasonable and prudent under the existing conditions.
(2) In a negligent manner so as to endanger the person or property of another, or to cause injury or damage to either, or to harass, chase or annoy any wild game animals or birds or domestic animals.
(3) Without a lighted headlight and taillight between the hours of dusk and dawn, or when upon or crossing any public roadway or highway, or when otherwise required for the safety of others.
(4) Without an adequate braking device which may be operated by either hand or foot.
(5) Without an adequate muffler, except when used in conjunction with public racing events.
(6) Upon a public roadway or highway without a valid motor vehicle operator’s license, unless the public roadway or highway is closed to other motor vehicle travel.
[(67-7110) 1969, ch. 338, sec. 11, p. 1061; am. and redesig. 1988, ch. 265, sec. 541, p. 848; am. 1999, ch. 359, sec. 1, p. 950; am. 2021, ch. 149, sec. 8, p. 407.]