STATE GOVERNMENT AND STATE AFFAIRS
EXECUTIVE AND ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS — GOVERNOR AND LIEUTENANT-GOVERNOR
67-804. Records of governor’s office. The governor must cause to be kept the following records:
1. A register of all applications for pardon or for commutation of any sentence, with a list of the official signatures and recommendations in favor of each application.
2. A register of statements in capital cases made to him, with his action thereon.
3. An account of all his disbursements of state moneys, and of all rewards offered by him for the apprehension of criminals and persons charged with crime.
4. A register of all appointments made by him, with date of commission, names of appointee and predecessor.
5. A record of all persons confined in the state prison, showing the name of the convict, his age and general appearance, when and where convicted, and of what crime, the time of his sentence, and when such time expires.
[(67-804) R.S., sec. 182; reen. R.C. & C.L., sec. 92; C.S., sec. 130; I.C.A., sec. 65-704.]