STATE GOVERNMENT AND STATE AFFAIRS
IDAHO ENERGY RESOURCES AUTHORITY ACT
67-8906. Quorum — Mode of action — Compensation. (1) Four (4) directors of the authority shall constitute a quorum for the purpose of conducting business and exercising its powers.
(2) Action may be taken by the authority upon the affirmative vote of at least four (4) directors. No vacancy on the board shall impair the right of a quorum to exercise all the rights and perform all the duties of the authority.
(3) Notice of meetings shall be given as provided in chapter 2, title 74, Idaho Code, and the bylaws of the authority.
(4) The board may hold any of its meetings by telephone, teleconference or other electronic means, as and to the extent provided in its bylaws.
(5) The board shall act by resolution or order which shall be recorded in its official minutes but need not be published or posted.
(6) Directors shall be compensated for services as provided by section 59-509(o), Idaho Code.
[67-8906, added 2005, ch. 53, sec. 1, p. 194; am. 2015, ch. 141, sec. 189, p. 528.]