Legislative Housing

Mary Sue Jones, in the President Pro Tem’s Office, can assist you with legislative housing needs at 208-332-1302. If you are a property owner hoping to rent your property to a legislator for the session, you should fill out, print and mail the Legislative Housing Information sheet below. Once Mary Sue receives your Information Sheet, she will add your information to an Excel spreadsheet which she then sends out to all the legislators (both in the Senate and the House) that are looking to rent a property during the legislative session. If that legislator is interested in your property, (s)he will contact you directly to work out the specifications. The session generally runs from the Monday closest to the 9th of January through the end of March. From time to time the session has run into April or May but that is an exception to the general time frame. If you rent your property to a legislator, please let Mary Sue know so she can take your name and property off the list.

If you are a legislator looking for housing, please phone Mary Sue at 208-332-1302 to get on her email list for regular updates.

Download the PDF file .