COURTS AND COURT OFFICIALS
COURT OF APPEALS
1-2407. Administration — Employees and clerical assistance for court — Official seal and court of record — Place of sessions. (1) The court of appeals shall be subject to the administrative policies and procedures which may be established by the supreme court.
(2) Appointment of employees by the court of appeals shall be governed by personnel policies approved by rule of the supreme court.
(3) The clerk of the supreme court shall be the clerk of the court of appeals.
(4) The court of appeals shall have an official seal and shall be a court of record.
(5) The principal office of the court of appeals and chambers of its judges, except those serving pursuant to section 1-2405, Idaho Code, shall be at Boise, Idaho.
(6) The court of appeals shall sit in Boise, but also may sit in such other places as it considers convenient for the conduct of its business.
(7) All proceedings of the court of appeals shall be governed by rules of the supreme court and by rules of the court of appeals approved by the supreme court.
[1-2407, added 1980, ch. 245, sec. 1, p. 567.]