AGRICULTURE AND HORTICULTURE
HOPS — PROMOTION OF INDUSTRY
22-3103. Definitions. Wherever used or referred to in this act:
1. The term "commission" means the Idaho hop grower’s commission.
2. The term "person" means individual, partnership, corporation, association, growers or any other business unit.
3. The term "hops" means all hops grown, picked, dried and baled in the state of Idaho and all oils or extracts or lupulin derived therefrom but does not include hops, or any oils or extracts or lupulin derived therefrom which are grown in the state of Idaho but which are picked, or dried or baled outside of the state of Idaho and hops, or any oils, extracts or lupulin derived therefrom, which are grown outside of the state of Idaho but are picked, or dried or baled in the state of Idaho.
4. The term "grower" means the actual producer of hops.
5. The term "bale" means 200 pounds of hops net.
6. The term "handled in the primary channels of trade," means the time when any hops are delivered under a sales contract or delivered for shipment or delivered for processing or consumption.
7. The term "dealer" means and includes any person engaged in the business of buying, receiving, handling or selling hops for profit or remuneration.
[22-3103, added 1955, ch. 224, sec. 3, p. 489; am. 1963, ch. 335, sec. 1, p. 959.]