BANKS AND BANKING
BUSINESS AND INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS
26-2715. Offices — Location. (1) A licensee shall maintain not less than one (1) office in this state.
(2) A licensee, with the approval of the director, may maintain an office at any place outside this state.
(3) Each office of a licensee shall be located in a place which is reasonably accessible to the public.
(4) A licensee shall post in a conspicuous place at each of its offices a sign which bears the corporate name of the licensee.
(5) A licensee shall maintain at each of its offices personnel who are competent to conduct the business of such an office.
(6) Upon written notice to the director, a licensee may establish, relocate, or close an office.
[26-2715, added 1989, ch. 252, sec. 1, p. 612; am. 2001, ch. 86, sec. 2, p. 222.]