IDAHO UNIFORM BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS CODE
REGISTERED AGENT OF ENTITY
30-21-404. DESIGNATION OF REGISTERED AGENT. (a) A registered agent filing must be signed by the represented entity and state:
(1) The name of the entity’s commercial registered agent; or
(2) If the entity does not have a commercial registered agent:
(A) The name and address of the entity’s noncommercial registered agent; or
(B) The title of an office or other position with the entity, if service of process, notices, and demands are to be sent to whichever individual is holding that office or position, and the address to which process, notices or demands are to be sent.
(b) The designation of a registered agent pursuant to subsection (a)(1) or (2)(A) of this section is an affirmation of fact by the represented entity that the agent has consented to serve.
(c) The secretary of state shall make available in a record as soon as practicable a daily list of filings that contain the name of a registered agent. The list must:
(1) Be available for at least fourteen (14) calendar days;
(2) List in alphabetical order the names of the registered agents; and
(3) State the type of filing and name of the represented entity making the filing.
[30-21-404, added 2015, ch. 243, sec. 10, p. 771.]