FORMATION; CERTIFICATE OF LIMITED PARTNERSHIP AND OTHER FILINGS
30-24-202. AMENDMENT OR RESTATEMENT OF CERTIFICATE OF LIMITED PARTNERSHIP. (a) A certificate of limited partnership may be amended or restated at any time.
(b) To amend its certificate of limited partnership, a limited partnership must deliver to the secretary of state for filing an amendment stating:
(1) The name of the partnership;
(2) The date of filing of its initial certificate; and
(3) The text of the amendment.
(c) To restate its certificate of limited partnership, a limited partnership must deliver to the secretary of state for filing a restatement designated as such in its heading.
(d) A limited partnership shall promptly deliver to the secretary of state for filing an amendment to a certificate of limited partnership to reflect:
(1) The admission of a new general partner;
(2) The dissociation of a person as a general partner; or
(3) The appointment of a person to wind up the limited partnership’s activities and affairs under section 30-24-802(c) or (d), Idaho Code.
(e) If a general partner knows that any information in a filed certificate of limited partnership was inaccurate when the certificate was filed or has become inaccurate due to changed circumstances, the general partner shall promptly:
(1) Cause the certificate to be amended; or
(2) If appropriate, deliver to the secretary of state for filing a statement of change under section 30-21-407, Idaho Code, or a statement of correction under section 30-21-205, Idaho Code.
[30-24-202, added 2015, ch. 243, sec. 34, p. 845.]