GENERAL BUSINESS CORPORATIONS
RECORDS AND REPORTS
30-29-1601. CORPORATE RECORDS. (a) A corporation shall maintain the following records:
(1) Its articles of incorporation as currently in effect;
(2) Any notices to shareholders referred to in section 30-29-120(d)(5), Idaho Code, specifying facts on which a filed document is dependent if those facts are not included in the articles of incorporation or otherwise available as specified in section 30-29-120(d)(5), Idaho Code;
(3) Its bylaws currently in effect;
(4) All written communications within the past three (3) years to shareholders generally;
(5) Minutes of all meetings of, and records of all actions taken without a meeting by, its shareholders, its board of directors, and board committees established under section 30-29-825, Idaho Code;
(6) A list of the names and business addresses of its current directors and officers; and
(7) Its most recent annual report delivered to the secretary of state pursuant to section 30-21-213, Idaho Code.
(b) A corporation shall maintain all annual financial statements prepared for the corporation for its last three (3) fiscal years, or such shorter period of existence, and any audit or other reports with respect to such financial statements.
(c) A corporation shall maintain accounting records in a form that permits preparation of its financial statements.
(d) A corporation shall maintain a record of its current shareholders in alphabetical order by class or series of shares showing the number and class or series of shares held by each shareholder. Nothing contained in this subsection shall require the corporation to include in such record the electronic mail address or other electronic contact information of a shareholder.
(e) A corporation shall maintain the records specified in this section in a manner so that they may be made available for inspection within a reasonable time.
[30-29-1601, added 2015, ch. 243, sec. 71, p. 963; am. 2017, ch. 58, sec. 12, p. 108; am. 2019, ch. 90, sec. 159, p. 328.]