Print Friendly

     Idaho Statutes

Idaho Statutes are updated to the website July 1 following the legislative session.


32-502.  Action to annul — Parties and limitations. An action to obtain a decree of nullity of marriage, for causes mentioned in the preceding section, must be commenced within the periods and by the parties as follows:
1.  For causes mentioned in subdivision one; by the party to the marriage who was married under the age of legal consent, within four (4) years after arriving at the age of consent; or by a parent, guardian, or other person having charge of such nonaged male or female, at any time before such married minor has arrived at the age of legal consent;
2.  For causes mentioned in subdivision two; by either party during the life of the other, or by such former husband or wife;
3.  For causes mentioned in subdivision three; by the party injured, or relative or guardian of the party of unsound mind, at any time before the death of either party;
4.  For causes mentioned in subdivision four; by the party injured, within four (4) years after the discovery of the facts constituting the fraud;
5.  For causes mentioned in subdivision five; by the injured party, within four (4) years after the marriage;
6.  For causes mentioned in subdivision six; by the injured party, within four (4) years after the marriage.

[(32-502) R.S., sec. 2451; reen. R.C. & C.L., sec. 2641; C.S., sec. 4621; I.C.A., sec. 31-502.]

How current is this law?