FOOD, DRUGS, AND OIL
UNIFORM CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
37-2713. Schedule V. (a) Schedule V shall consist of the drugs and other substances, by whatever official name, common or usual name, chemical name, or brand name designated, listed in this section.
(b) Narcotic drugs. Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture, or preparation containing any of the following narcotic drugs and their salts, as set forth below.
(c) Narcotic drugs containing nonnarcotic active medicinal ingredients. Any compound, mixture, or preparation containing any of the following limited quantities of narcotic drugs or salts thereof, which shall include one (1) or more nonnarcotic active medicinal ingredients in sufficient proportion to confer upon the compound, mixture, or preparation, valuable medicinal qualities other than those possessed by the narcotic drug alone:
(1) Not more than 200 milligrams of codeine per 100 milliliters or per 100 grams;
(2) Not more than 100 milligrams of dihydrocodeine per 100 milliliters or per 100 grams;
(3) Not more than 100 milligrams of ethylmorphine per 100 milliliters or per 100 grams;
(4) Not more than 2.5 milligrams of diphenoxylate and not less than 25 micrograms of atropine sulfate per dosage unit;
(5) Not more than 100 milligrams of opium per 100 milliliters or per 100 grams;
(6) Not more than 0.5 milligrams difenoxin and not less than 25 micrograms of atropine sulfate per dosage unit.
(d) Other substances. Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture or preparation which contains any quantity of the following substances, including its salts:
(1) Brivaracetam ((2S)-2-[(4R)-2-oxo-4-propylpyrrolidin-1-yl]butanamide) (also referred to as BRV; UCB-34714; Briviact) (including its salts);
(2) Ezogabine [N-[2-amino-4-(4-fluorobenzylamino)-phenyl]-carbamic acid ethyl ester]-2779;
(e) Approved cannabidiol drugs. A drug product in finished dosage formulation that has been approved by the U.S. food and drug administration that contains cannabidiol (2-[1R-3-methyl-6R-(1-methylethenyl)-2-cyclohexen-1-yl]-5-pentyl-1,3- benzenediol) derived from cannabis and no more than 0.1 percent (w/w) residual tetrahydrocannabinols.
[37-2713, added 1971, ch. 215, sec. 1, p. 939; am. 1977, ch. 234, sec. 5, p. 707; am. 1980, ch. 160, sec. 5, p. 348; am. 1984, ch. 160, sec. 5, p. 399; am. 1986, ch. 209, sec. 4, p. 542; am. 1989, ch. 177, sec. 4, p. 437; am. 1990, ch. 29, sec. 1, p. 44; am. 2003, ch. 185, sec. 3, p. 507; am. 2010, ch. 117, sec. 5, p. 254; am. 2012, ch. 181, sec. 4, p. 483; am. 2017, ch. 4, sec. 5, p. 16; am. 2019, ch. 24, sec. 3, p. 37.]