HIGHWAYS AND BRIDGES
40-1336. Record books to be kept. The highway district board of commissioners must cause to be kept permanently and indefinitely:
(1) A minute book, in which must be recorded all orders and decisions made by them, and the proceedings at all regular and special meetings.
(2) An allowance book or disbursement journal, in which must be recorded all orders for the payment of money from the highway district treasury, to whom made, and on what account, dating, numbering and indexing the same through each year.
(3) A road book, containing all proceedings and adjudications relating to the validation and abandonment and/or realignment of highways, public streets and public rights-of-way within the highway district highway system.
(4) An ordinance book, containing all ordinances, stating the date enacted.
(5) A resolution book, containing all resolutions, stating the date adopted.
[40-1336, added 1994, ch. 324, sec. 5, p. 1043.]