Print Friendly

     Idaho Statutes

Idaho Statutes are updated to the website July 1 following the legislative session.


41-3228.  Foreign or alien society — Admission. No foreign or alien society shall transact business in this state without a license issued by the director. Any such society desiring admission to this state shall comply substantially with the requirements and limitations of this chapter applicable to domestic societies. Any such society may be licensed to transact business in this state upon filing with the director:
(1)  A duly certified copy of its chapters of incorporation;
(2)  A copy of its bylaws, certified by its secretary or corresponding officer;
(3)  A power of attorney to the director as prescribed in section 41-3234, Idaho Code;
(4)  A statement of its business under oath of its president and secretary or corresponding officers in a form prescribed by the director, duly verified by an examination made by the supervising insurance official of its home state or other state, territory, province or country, satisfactory to the director;
(5)  Certification from the proper official of its home state, territory, province or country that the society is legally incorporated and licensed to transact business therein;
(6)  Copies of its certificate forms; and
(7)  Such other information as the director may deem necessary;
and upon a showing that its assets are invested in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

[41-3228, added 1995, ch. 213, sec. 2, p. 737.]

How current is this law?