41-708. Obligations and stock of certain federal agencies. An insurer may invest in the obligations, and/or stock where stated, of the following agencies of the government of the United States of America, whether or not such obligations are guaranteed by such government:
(1) Commodity credit corporation.
(2) Federal intermediate credit banks.
(3) Federal land banks.
(4) Central bank for cooperatives.
(5) Federal home loan banks, and stock thereof.
(6) Federal national mortgage association, and stock thereof when acquired in connection with sale of mortgage loans to such association.
(7) Any other similar agency of the government of the United States of America and of similar financial quality.
[41-708, added 1961, ch. 330, sec. 145, p. 645.]