FARM LABOR CONTRACTOR LICENSING
44-1608. Farm labor contractor — Applicant for license — Prohibited acts. A farm labor contractor or an applicant for a farm labor contractor’s license shall not:
(1) Make misrepresentations or false statements on the application for a license.
(2) Make or cause to be made, to any person, any false, fraudulent or misleading representation, or publish or circulate or cause to be published or circulated any false, fraudulent or misleading information concerning the terms, conditions or existence of any employment.
(3) Solicit, induce or cause to be solicited or induced the violation of an existing contract of employment.
(4) Violate, or assist another person to violate the requirements of this chapter.
(5) By any force, intimidation, or threat, including threat of deportation, induce any employee of the farm labor contractor to give up any part of the compensation to which the employee is entitled under federal or state wage payment laws.
[44-1608, added 2002, ch. 328, sec. 1, p. 925.]