MANUFACTURED HOME DEALER AND INSTALLER LICENSING
44-2103. Fees — Deposit of fees. (1) Fees for licensing of retailers, installers, and manufacturers shall not exceed:
(2) All license fees collected by the division of building safety under the provisions of this chapter shall be paid into the factory built structures account established in section 39-4303, Idaho Code. The expenses incurred in administering and enforcing the provisions of this chapter shall be paid from the account.
(3) The following performance bonding requirements shall be met before the issuance of these licenses:
(4) The administrator is authorized to provide by rule, in accordance with the provisions of section 44-2102, Idaho Code, for the acceptance of a deposit of cash or securities in lieu of a bond in satisfaction of the bonding requirements of this section.
(5) Fees and bond requirements of this section shall be the exclusive fee and bond requirements for retailers, installers, and manufacturers governed by the provisions of this chapter and shall supersede any program of any political subdivision of the state that sets fee or bond requirements for the same services.
(6) A retailer must obtain a separate installer license, pay the license fee set forth in subsection (1)(c) of this section and meet the bonding requirements of subsection (3)(c) of this section in order to provide the services covered by an installer license.
[44-2103, added 1988, ch. 264, sec. 1, p. 520; am. 1993, ch. 372, sec. 3, p. 1341; am. 1995, ch. 202, sec. 1, p. 695; am. 1996, ch. 171, sec. 1, p. 555; am. 1996, ch. 421, sec. 30, p. 1426; am. 2004, ch. 313, sec. 5, p. 881; am. 2007, ch. 112, sec. 5, p. 324; am. 2013, ch. 57, sec. 3, p. 133; am. 2016, ch. 342, sec. 9, p. 972; am. 2020, ch. 129, sec. 4, p. 411.]