NOTARIES PUBLIC AND COMMISSIONERS OF DEEDS
REVISED UNIFORM LAW ON NOTARIAL ACTS (2018)
51-132. Filing fees. (1) The fee for filing an application for appointment as a notary public shall be thirty dollars ($30.00).
(2) The fee for filing an application for electronic notarization authorization shall be twenty dollars ($20.00).
(3) There shall be no fee charged for filing a letter of resignation, a certified copy of a judgment of conviction, a certified copy of findings of fact or extract therefrom, public record of proof of material misstatement of fact in an application, certified copy of an order adjudging incompetency, or notice of death.
(4) The fee for filing notice of change of name or address shall be five dollars ($5.00).
(5) The fee for filing notice of cancellation of a notary bond shall be five dollars ($5.00).
(6) The fee for a notary public database extraction shall be twenty-five dollars ($25.00).
(7) The fee for a certified copy of a notary public record shall be ten dollars ($10.00) plus twenty-five cents (25¢) per page.
[51-132, added 2017, ch. 192, sec. 3, p. 452.]