PROFESSIONS, VOCATIONS, AND BUSINESSES
INSTALLATION OF HEATING, VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
54-5022. Violation — Misdemeanor — Penalty. It shall be a misdemeanor for any person, firm, partnership, company, association or corporation by and through a member, representative or agent to:
(1) Engage in the business, trade, practice or work of HVAC without a certificate of competency or without registration;
(2) Perform work without a permit as provided in this chapter;
(3) Violate any provision of this chapter or the rules made by both the administrator of the division of occupational and professional licenses and the Idaho heating, ventilation and air conditioning board;
(4) Refuse to perform any duty lawfully enjoined upon him by the administrator within the prescribed time; or
(5) Fail, neglect or refuse to obey any lawful order given or made by the administrator.
Such person, firm, partnership, company, association or corporation shall be subject to the civil penalties established by administrative rule but not to exceed one thousand dollars ($1,000). Each day of such violation shall constitute a separate offense. A violation shall be considered a second or additional offense only if it occurs within one (1) year of the first violation.
[54-5022, added 2003, ch. 276, sec. 1, p. 741; am. 2004, ch. 308, sec. 13, p. 866; am. 2023, ch. 15, sec. 72, p. 114.]