PROFESSIONS, VOCATIONS, AND BUSINESSES
IDAHO LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS PUBLIC SAFETY ACT
54-5307. Qualifications for a dealer’s license. Except as herein otherwise provided, the following shall be considered minimum requirements for a dealer’s license. All applicants shall:
(1) Provide verification acceptable to the board of:
(a) Being at least eighteen (18) years of age; and
(b) Good moral character; and
(c) Never having had a license revoked or otherwise sanctioned as part of disciplinary action from this or any other state; and
(d) Never having been convicted, found guilty, or received a withheld judgment for any crime that is deemed relevant in accordance with section 67-9411(1), Idaho Code; and
(e) Never having been found by the board to have engaged in conduct prohibited by this chapter.
The board may take into consideration the rehabilitation of the applicant and other mitigating circumstances when considering applications for a license.
(2) Provide documentation satisfactory to the board that the applicant has successfully completed a certified educational training program approved by the board.
(3) Provide documentation satisfactory to the board that the applicant has successfully completed such experience as may be required by the board.
(4) Provide documentation that the applicant has successfully passed an examination approved by the board.
(5) Prior to July 1, 2006, the board may deem other education, experience, or examinations equivalent to the licensing requirements set forth in this chapter, provided that the board is satisfied, and the applicant provides documentation acceptable to the board that such applicant has:
(a) Documented experience in this state prior to July 1, 2005, in the LPG industry; and
(b) Practiced for not less than five (5) years in the field for which such applicant is applying for a license; and
(c) Applied for a license prior to July 1, 2006.
[(54-5307) 54-5107, added 2005, ch. 143, sec. 1, p. 443; am. and redesig. 2006, ch. 16, sec. 14, p. 54; am. 2020, ch. 175, sec. 38, p. 544.]