PUBLIC ASSISTANCE AND WELFARE
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND WELFARE
56-1042. Definitions. As used in sections 56-1041 through 56-1053, Idaho Code:
(1) "Board" means the Idaho board of health and welfare.
(2) "Department" means the Idaho department of health and welfare.
(3) "Electronic product" means any manufactured product or device or component part of such a product or device that has an electronic circuit which during operation can generate or emit a physical field of radiation.
(4) "Person" means any individual, corporation, partnership, firm, association, trust, estate, public or private institution, group, agency, political subdivision of this state, any other state or political subdivision or agency thereof, and any legal successor, representative, agent or agency of the foregoing.
(5) "Registration" means registration by any person possessing an x-ray producing machine in accordance with rules and standards adopted by the state board of health and welfare.
(6) "X-ray producing machine" means any type of device which is capable of producing or emitting x-rays.
[56-1042, added 2001, ch. 110, sec. 38, p. 391.]