PROCEEDINGS TO ESTABLISH PATERNITY
7-1103. Definitions. When used in this act:
(1) The phrase "child conceived or born out of wedlock" refers to a child who is conceived outside of lawful matrimony but has not yet been born or who is begotten and born outside of lawful matrimony.
(2) The word "child" refers to child conceived or born out of wedlock.
(3) The word "mother" refers to the mother of a child conceived or born out of wedlock.
(4) The word "father" refers to the biological father of a child conceived or born out of wedlock.
(5) The word "court" refers to the district court which is hearing the cause.
[7-1103, added 1969, ch. 93, sec. 2, p. 318; am. 1988, ch. 132, sec. 1, p. 235; am. 2019, ch. 295, sec. 1, p. 876.]