Idaho Statutes

72-602.  Employers’ notice of injury and reports. (1) First report–Notice of injury or occupational disease. As soon as practicable but not later than ten (10) days after the occurrence of an injury or occupational disease, requiring treatment by a physician or resulting in absence from work for one (1) day or more, a report thereof shall be made in writing by the employer to the commission in the form prescribed by the commission; the mailing to the commission of the written report within the time prescribed shall be compliance.
(2)  Extended disability–Sixty (60) day supplemental and final reports. If the disability extends beyond a period of sixty (60) days, the employer shall make a supplemental report to the commission at the end of such period, in the form prescribed by the commission, that the employee is still disabled.
(3)  Supplemental report on termination of disability. Upon termination of the disability of the employee, the employer shall make a final supplemental report to the commission, in the form prescribed by the commission.
(4)  Summary of compensation and medical services, paid and payable. Within such time, and under such conditions, as the commission shall prescribe by rule or regulation, but not more often than sixty (60) days after the termination of the disability of the employee, the employer or other party liable to pay the compensation provided for by this act shall file with the commission a summary showing the total compensation payments made or to be made for such employee. The time prescribed by the commission for the filing of such summaries may be different for medical and related benefit cases only as over against cases in which monetary benefits have been made to any such employee.
(5)  Failure to file report a misdemeanor. An employer who willfully fails or refuses to make any report required by this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.

[72-602, added I.C., sec. 72-602, as added by 1971, ch. 124, sec. 3, p. 422; am. 1978, ch. 264, sec. 18, p. 588.]

How current is this law?

Search the Idaho Statutes and Constitution