TRANSPARENT AND ETHICAL GOVERNMENT
PUBLIC RECORDS ACT
74-111. Exemption from disclosure — Records related to the uniform securities act. Except as otherwise determined by the director of the department of finance pursuant to section 30-14-607(c), Idaho Code, the following records are exempt from disclosure:
(1) A record obtained or created by the director of the department of finance or a representative of the director in connection with an audit or inspection under section 30-14-411(d), Idaho Code, or an investigation under section 30-14-602, Idaho Code;
(2) A part of a record filed in connection with a registration statement under section 30-14-301, Idaho Code, and sections 30-14-303 through 30-14-305, Idaho Code, or a record under section 30-14-411(d), Idaho Code, that contains trade secrets or confidential information if the person filing the registration statement or report has asserted a claim of confidentiality or privilege that is authorized by law;
(3) A record that is not required to be provided to the director of the department of finance or filed under chapter 14, title 30, Idaho Code, and is provided to the director only on the condition that the record will not be subject to public examination or disclosure;
(4) A nonpublic record received from a person specified in section 30-14-608(a), Idaho Code; and
(5) Any social security number, residential address unless used as a business address, and residential telephone number unless used as a business telephone number, contained in a record that is filed pursuant to chapter 14, title 30, Idaho Code.
[74-111, added 2015, ch. 140, sec. 5, p. 361.]
How current is this law?
Search the Idaho Statutes and Constitution