AGRICULTURE AND HORTICULTURE
IDAHO PRODUCE SAFETY
22-5403. definitions. As used in this chapter:
(1) "Department" means the Idaho state department of agriculture.
(2) "Director" means the director of the Idaho state department of agriculture or the director’s designee.
(3) "Facility" in this chapter also includes a "mixed-type facility" as defined in the produce safety rule.
(4) "Farm" has the same meaning as provided in the produce safety rule.
(5) "Produce safety rule" means the standards for growing, harvesting, packing and holding of produce for human consumption promulgated pursuant to the food and drug administration food, drug and cosmetic act.
[22-5403, added 2018, ch. 216, sec. 2, p. 487.]