23-1401. Definitions. As used in this chapter:
(1) "Alcoholic beverages" means such beverages as defined in section 23-105, Idaho Code, as alcoholic liquor, including alcohol, spirits, wine or any combination thereof, and beverages defined in section 23-1001, Idaho Code, as beer.
(2) "Legal drinking age" means the age when a person is legally allowed to purchase or consume any alcoholic beverage, as provided in section 23-615, Idaho Code.
(3) "Hospitality cabinet" means a closed container, either refrigerated in whole or in part or nonrefrigerated, where access to the interior portion containing alcoholic beverages are contained is restricted by means of a locking device which requires the use of a key, magnetic card, or similar device.
(4) "Qualified facility" means a hotel, inn or motel which is licensed to sell alcoholic beverages for on-premises consumption and which contains guest room accommodations. It shall also include condominiums owned or managed by an otherwise qualified facility.
(5) "Qualified registered guest" means each person of legal drinking age who signs the guest register of a qualified facility or takes some other equivalent action for the purpose of registering as a guest of such qualified facility.
[23-1401, added 1989, ch. 208, sec. 1, p. 511; am. 1999, ch. 59, sec. 12, p. 155.]