BANKS AND BANKING
26-2228. Powers of the director. In addition to any other duties authorized by law, the director shall:
(1) Administer and enforce the provisions and requirements of this act;
(2) Conduct investigations and issue subpoenas as necessary to determine whether a person has violated any provision of this act, rule or order hereunder;
(3) Conduct examinations of the books and records of licensees related to business activities authorized under this act and conduct investigations as necessary and proper for the enforcement of the provisions of this act, rules or orders hereunder;
(4) Pursuant to chapter 52, title 67, Idaho Code, issue orders and promulgate rules that, in the opinion of the director, are necessary to execute, enforce and effectuate the purposes of this act; and
(5) Require that all funds collected by the department under this act be deposited into the finance administrative account pursuant to section 67-2702, Idaho Code.
[26-2228, added 1970, ch. 53, sec. 7, p. 118; am. 1974, ch. 24, sec. 23, p. 744; am. 1974, ch. 154, sec. 6, p. 1379; am. 1995, ch. 211, sec. 4, p. 717; am. 2008, ch. 347, sec. 8, p. 944.]