IDAHO UNIFORM BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS CODE
30-21-201. ENTITY FILING REQUIREMENTS. (a) To be filed by the secretary of state pursuant to this act, an entity filing must be received by the secretary of state, comply with this act, and satisfy the following:
(1) The entity filing must be required or permitted by this act.
(2) The entity filing must be physically delivered in written form unless and to the extent the secretary of state permits electronic delivery of entity filings.
(3) The words in the entity filing must be in English, and numbers must be in Arabic or Roman numerals, but the name of the entity need not be in English if written in English letters or Arabic or Roman numerals.
(4) The entity filing must be signed by or on behalf of a person authorized or required under this chapter to sign the filing.
(5) The entity filing must state the name and capacity, if any, of each individual who signed it, either on behalf of the individual or the person authorized or required to sign the filing, but need not contain a seal, attestation, acknowledgment or verification.
(b) If law other than this chapter prohibits the disclosure by the secretary of state of information contained in an entity filing, the secretary of state shall file the entity filing if the filing otherwise complies with this chapter but may redact the information.
(c) When an entity filing is delivered to the secretary of state for filing, any fee required under this part and any fee, tax, interest, or penalty required to be paid under this part or law other than this act must be paid in a manner permitted by the secretary of state.
(d) The secretary of state may require that an entity filing delivered in written form be accompanied by an identical or conformed copy.
[30-21-201, added 2015, ch. 243, sec. 8, p. 763.]