(20) Commercial registered agent statement of change
(21) Registered agent statement of resignation
(22) Statement designating a registered agent
(23) Foreign entity registration statement
(24) Amendment of foreign entity registration statement
(25) Statement of withdrawal of foreign entity registration statement
(26) Statement of correction
(27) Application for reinstatement following administrative dissolution
(28) Statement of dissolution of a limited liability company
(29) Statement of partnership authority
(30) Certificate of existence
(31) Application for use of deceptively similar name
(32) Application for reserved name
(33) Notice of transfer of reserved name
(34) Application for registered name
(35) Application for renewal of registered name
(36) Amendment of articles of incorporation
(37) Restatement of articles of incorporation with amendment of articles
(38) Articles of dissolution
(39) Articles of revocation of dissolution
(40) Certificate of administrative action
(41) Certificate of judicial dissolution
(42) Statement of termination
(c) The withdrawal under section 30-21-204, Idaho Code, of a filed record before it is effective or the correction of a filed record under section 30-21-205, Idaho Code, does not entitle the person on whose behalf the record was filed to a refund of the filing fee.
(d) The secretary of state shall collect a surcharge of forty dollars ($40.00) for providing evidence of filing an entity filing within eight (8) working hours after the entity filing is delivered, either in person or electronically, for filing.
(e) The secretary of state shall collect a surcharge of one hundred dollars ($100) for providing evidence of filing an entity filing that is submitted to the secretary of state before 1:00 p.m. mountain time and that requests expedited service within the same working day that the filing is submitted.
(f) The secretary of state shall collect a surcharge of twenty dollars ($20.00) for filing any form that is not generated by the secretary of state’s electronic filing system and that requires manual data entry; provided, however, that no surcharge for manual data entry shall be collected under this subsection for any form that is not available for online filing by the secretary of state’s electronic filing system.
[30-21-214, added 2015, ch. 243, sec. 8, p. 767; am. 2017, ch. 34, sec. 1, p. 54; am. 2018, ch. 25, sec. 1, p. 45; am. 2019, ch. 204, sec. 1, p. 623.]