FINANCIAL INSTITUTION DATA MATCH PROCESS
32-1604. Content of asset withholding order. An asset withholding order shall contain:
(1) The name of the obligor and any known co-owner or multiple party account holder;
(2) The address of the obligor as listed in the department’s records;
(3) The account number or other means of identifying the asset subject to the withholding order;
(4) The amount of arrears owed by the obligor;
(5) Other information as determined by the department.
[32-1604, added 2004, ch. 213, sec. 2, p. 643.]