HEALTH AND SAFETY
TOBACCO MASTER SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT COMPLEMENTARY ACT
39-8421. definitions. As used in sections 39-8420 through 39-8425, Idaho Code:
(1) The definitions set forth in section 39-8402, Idaho Code, of the Idaho tobacco master settlement agreement complementary act, and in this section, apply to sections 39-8420 through 39-8425, Idaho Code.
(2) "Cigarette rolling machine" means any machine or device that has the capability to produce at least one hundred fifty (150) cigarettes in less than thirty (30) minutes.
(3) "Cigarette rolling machine operator" means any person who owns or leases or otherwise has available for use a cigarette rolling machine and makes such a machine available for use by another person in a commercial setting in order to manufacture a cigarette. No person shall be deemed a cigarette rolling machine operator based solely upon that person’s manufacture, sale, enabling, disabling, or repair of a cigarette rolling machine.
(4) "Minor" has the same meaning as that term is defined in section 39-5702(6), Idaho Code.
(5) "Person" means natural persons, corporations both foreign and domestic, trusts, partnerships both limited and general, incorporated or unincorporated associations, companies, business entities, and any other legal entity, or any other group associated in fact although not a legal entity.
(6) "Tobacco products" means any substance that contains tobacco, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, snuff, smoking tobacco, tobacco papers, or smokeless tobacco.
[39-8421, added 2012, ch. 206, sec. 2, p. 548; am. 2020, ch. 318, sec. 18, p. 914.]