PROFESSIONS, VOCATIONS, AND BUSINESSES
54-2309. Nonissuance and revocation of license or permit. No license or permit may be issued, and a license or permit previously issued may be revoked, suspended, restricted, or otherwise disciplined if the person applying, or the person licensed or permitted, is:
(1) Found guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction of a crime that is deemed relevant in accordance with section 67-9411(1), Idaho Code;
(2) Found by the board to be a repeated and excessive abuser of a controlled substance;
(3) Found by the board to be a repeated and excessive abuser of alcohol;
(4) Found by the board to be in violation of any provision of this chapter or any of the rules adopted pursuant to this chapter; or
(5) Found by the board to have been unethical as detailed by the current, and future amended, ethical standards of the American psychological association.
[54-2309, added 1963, ch. 186, sec. 9, p. 549; am. 1974, ch. 13, sec. 161, p. 138; am. 1984, ch. 141, sec. 3, p. 332; am. 2004, ch. 109, sec. 1, p. 383; am. 2009, ch. 33, sec. 7, p. 93; am. 2022, ch. 262, sec. 4, p. 843.]