ACTIONS IN PARTICULAR CASES
CLANDESTINE DRUG LABORATORY CLEANUP ACT
6-2603. Definitions. As used in this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) "Clandestine drug laboratory" means the areas where controlled substances or their immediate precursors, as those terms are defined in section 37-2701, Idaho Code, have been, or were attempted to be, manufactured, processed, cooked, disposed of or stored, and all proximate areas that are likely to be contaminated as a result of such manufacturing, processing, cooking, disposing or storing.
(2) "Department" means the Idaho department of health and welfare.
(3) "Law enforcement agency" means any policing agency of the state or of any political subdivision of the state.
(4) "Residential property" means any building or structure to be primarily occupied by people, either as a dwelling or as a business, including a storage facility, mobile home, manufactured home or recreational vehicle that may be sold, leased or rented for any length of time. "Residential property" does not include any water system, sewer system, land or water outside of a building or structure.
(5) "Residential property owner" means the person holding record title to residential property, as defined in this section.
[6-2603, added 2005, ch. 215, sec. 1, p. 687.]