HEALTH AND SAFETY
UNIFORM PUBLIC SCHOOL BUILDING SAFETY
39-8004. Definitions. As used in this act:
(1) "Administrator" means the administrator of the division of building safety or his designated representative.
(2) "Day" shall mean a calendar day unless otherwise specified.
(3) "Imminent safety hazard" means a condition that presents an unreasonable risk of death or serious bodily injury to occupants of a building.
(4) "Licensed professional" means a person licensed by the state of Idaho as an architect or an engineer.
(5) "Local government" means any city or county of this state.
(6) "Serious safety hazard" means a condition that presents an unreasonable health risk or risk of injury to occupants of a building.
[39-8004, added 2000, ch. 352, sec. 1, p. 1183; am. 2002, ch. 158, sec. 2, p. 461.]